Requirements for membership:
- Significant portion of your practice is devoted to body contouring procedures and/or experience with these procedures.
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Member or Candidate Member in good standing of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and/or the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and/or the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- If you do not meet these criteria you can still become member of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF BARIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEONS(please visit ISBPS.org to join) and so an affiliate member of ASBPS.
- Members will be listed on ASBPS website as a member in good standing
- Member will receive a certificate attesting to membership in ASBPS
- Members can use the ASBPS logo
- Availability to purchase informational brochures about ASBPS
- Membership in International Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons(ISBPS)
- Use of ISBPS logo
|ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES|