Requirements for membership:
- Significant portion of your practice is devoted to body contouring procedures and/or experience with these procedures.
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Member or Candidate Member in good standing of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and/or the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and/or the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Members will be listed on ASBPS website as a member in good standing
- Member will receive a certificate attesting to membership in ASBPS
- Members can use the ASBPS logo
- Availability to purchase informational brochures about ASBPS
- Membership in International Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons(ISBPS)
- Use of ISBPS logo
- Extended time of membership from September 1,2016-December 31, 2017.
|ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES|